Room is equipped with a computer. Mouse and keyboard can be checked out at the circulation desk.
Some text in the modal.
GROUP STUDY ROOMS [ROOMS 309-314]:
- Make reservations online (http://libcal.tamuk.edu/booking/studyrooms). For information or help, call (361) 593-3319, or stop by the Reference Desk.
- Rooms must be occupied by at least 2 individuals. Maximum capacity 6.
- If you need to cancel a room reservation, please be considerate and cancel as soon as possible.
- A Maximum of four hours per user/per day may be reserved at one time.
- Reservations may be cancelled without warning to accommodate students with special needs, to maintain equipment, or for other reasons.
- The person making the reservation must be the person requesting to have the room opened with TAMUK ID.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes - no exceptions. After 15 minutes, the room reservation will be cancelled.
- Failure to abide by the Group Study Room use policies will result in forfeiture of your current reservation and can result in revocation of room reservation privileges.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Maintain a moderate noise level that does not disturb others in adjoining rooms or outside the rooms.
- Be sure the door to the Group Study Room is locked when you leave. (Notify Library staff at Help Desk.)
- The Group Study Rooms cannot be "held" by leaving personal belongings inside. The Library is not responsible for items left in the room. Unattended items will be taken to the Lost & Found at the Circulation Desk.
- NOTHING IS PERMITTED ON THE WALLS OR THE WINDOWS. Study rooms are not intended to provide privacy. Library staff may enter the rooms as needed for security, maintenance, and other issues. Do not move furniture in or out of these rooms.
- Please report any problems to the Library staff at the Reference Desk.
- If you find the room damaged or littered with trash, report the problem to the Library staff at the Help Desk immediately to avoid liability.
- Vacate study rooms 10 minutes before building closing time.
- Don’t leave personal property unattended. The Library is not liable for loss/damage to personal property. Items left unattended will be removed and may be retrieved at the Circulation Desk.
- When you leave the room: Be sure to throw away any trash, and wipe the board clean.
Fines will be added to cover damages done to room. The Jernigan Library has a Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct is posted in the lobby of the library and at http://libguides.tamuk.edu/conduct.